Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

During CNY i went to East Coast for BBQ. My auntie plan to spend time having BBQ during the holiday. As usual my bro and i went around with our rollerblade looking for a good spot to enjoy the scenery. Al lot of ladies went swimming with their bikinis, well what could i do. I only look away when i see one. We went around east coast untill at night. The night was so cold and refreshning. The place was quite dark. I told my bro to slow down but he insist on going so fast. Then we reach at a dark spot where there is lamp post but it is not switch on. Suddenly, i was lost and couldn't find my way. The idiotic thing i always when i'm lost is looking behind. For no reason i look behind and hit a lamp post. How stupid of me. Sorry i got to go. Got no time to say more, i must study for my Goe and Chem test which is on thursday. I'll continue my story next time. Bye

This entry was posted on 9:27 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments