Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Today finish school at 4.30pm so late. Got the lifeskkill programme. Then want to go home raining, so rush to greenridge go to banquet to eat chicken rice. After awhile saw Eva with her other friends. Then got 1 boy always touch Eva then faizzul got angry. Cos Faizzul stead with Eva. I told him to relax and he listened. About 5pm go out from the banquet go to one block and stay. When thinking of what happen i feel relief not to have gf, so who wants to stead with me, probilly 60% of the time i accept. But i'm a relax guy. I don't care who my gf go out with as long they are not timer. Wah if i found out my gf is a timer. I ask wether she wants to continue our relationship or break. Simple question to ask. But hey, who wants to staed with me? i just act nerd then when the time comes i show my true colour. Maybe during poly. HAHA!!!

This entry was posted on 8:48 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments