Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Went to study at Plaza with Ameer and Marissa. Studied, talked and as usual joke around. Bought pearly bandung at mr bean. Wah $2 gone. T.T Well met up with Sabrina and Adha at about 5.30pm then went to Sabrina's house and that is when the party begins. Had to wear make up, lipstick and eye lashes. Don't what is wrong with. Fell like I'm becoming a gay. This few weeks, sat like one, walk like one and my hand can't control. Well back to the party. My face changed from a man to a gay and Marissa said i look beautiful. OMG!!! Adha and Ameer too had to the same thing. Took some pictures and i was so embarrassed of myself. tried washing those things from my face but can'!!! WAH!! After that went home and was so tired. I won't become a gay man. NEVER!! haha okay that's all folks, see ya!

This entry was posted on 11:51 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments