Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Well how do I say it, it's been 1 month and 2 days since I blogged?? Kind of busy you know. Time do flies very fast. I just can't stop complaining about it. Well a lot things happened in my life. Too many things to share, too many things to say but I won't share. It has been raining cats and dogs. I just love the weather. It's cooling and make me wanna sleep in class. But hey I have to concentrate. O' Levels you know. In class, I would tend to day dream in class and easily fall asleep especially Geography. It makes me wanna zzz...Somehow I just feel I need a time-out. I can't take it anymore. I can't plan my time well. Everything would just end up something that i don't want. I have to concentrate with D&T and so on. The only best day of my life was Good Friday. It was great. Cycled around Bukit Panjang and then played concentration with Adha, Sabrina and Faizzul. Played till 11+ then went home late but it was FRIDAY!! HAHAH!! Okay folks. That's all. I want to rest. kind of tired BYE

This entry was posted on 10:46 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments