HELP ME I'M FEELING DOWN!!!!  

Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

For 3 days i haven't sleep. Don't know what is wrong with me. Doing my projects and watch shows on my computer.Watch the new movie don't what the hell is the title but it is a cartoon show. Then watch Indiana Jones the new movie. OMG!! He is very old and still got the energy to perform such stunts. He needs to rest man. I've been jumping from blog to blog don't know what to do, so i've decided to edit my blog and took me 1 our to decidde on the skin WTH!!!. Chat with Jacky on msn all the way till 2 then APPEARED offline don't know why. My father,mother and my brother went to KK hospital cuase m brother had high fever and return home at 4am+. So now i am still on the computer doing my social studies project and bloody hell the sources i've found was alot T.T. Hope someone will chat with me and accompany me throught the night.

This entry was posted on 3:28 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments