Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Went to Sentosa (Tanjong Beach). Went there and spent the whole day there rather than staying at home and slack. Woke up bout 8am then waited for one of my relatives to arrived and he was late. He arrived at around 9am then we went to Fajar shopping center to buy food for breakfast.Then we were on our way and reached there at about 10am. Ate my food then straight away swam in the water. HAHA..i cannot wait anymore. Then at bout 2pm it was raining heavily and there was lightning and thunder but it didn't stop me from enjoying. I burry my relative in the sand as a result of being late HAHA. 30mins later the rain stops and we continu on swimming. Reached home at about 6+. So tiring...but fun

This entry was posted on 8:56 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments