Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

It has been raining since 3pm. Now haven't stop yet. After school went to Greenridge Shopping center, treat Ameer and Faizzul bubbletea.I was drinking my drink suddenly Adha came from behind and knocked on my knee. Saw him with Sabrina and Marissa. Guess what Adha have patch back with Sabrina hehehe. Adha ask how's Faizzul relationship with Eva and ask the same thing to Ameer. Then i say to myself alone and loud. I say "when u gonna have girlfriend?" Then they all laugh..i say i they only one with no girlfriends but then i remembered Marissa got no boyfriend. So i say me and Marissa gang cause got no stead...hahaha. After that Fai went home left only 5 of us. So we went to Plaza. On the way, they disturb me ask me to go with Marissa. At the Plaza, Sabrina treat us McDonald. She gave $10 and Ameer, me and Marissa bought the food. Ameer sat on the chair and left me and Marissa. He smile and laugh at us talking to each other. ==. Eat and eat left only few fries. Sabrina and Marissa haven't eat. So i bought them another fries.My turn again to treat.HAHA. All the way Marissa sit beside me and wth they disturb me more. Around 5+ then went home. So tired...until now they still disturb me in MSN. mother!!

This entry was posted on 9:50 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments