Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Today so suay...was on the way to school when it started to rain heavily. WTH! All of my bag is wet,uniform, shoes and sock was so wet. Have been drying my sock and shoes from 7.00am till 1.30pm then i got dry. Class was abit fun..they say my face was damn pale as if i just rise from the dead wahahaha...around 12.25pm,that De Ming keep on making noise until i was pissed off and told him to shut up. He then scold my father. I turn behind and he ask me why i shout so i said i want to study. He said want to study look infront.Replied back how in the world am i going to study if you make noise? Teacher called my name 3 times so i look infront but then he called me dog which suddenly trigger my anger. People around me told to relax and i did. We were talking back at each other for 5minutes. Nadia got frightened and did not talk to me. At around 12.30pm, she ask me wether i cool down or not. Laughed at her and told i cool down 1 minute later after i fought with him. He was then send to blue room don't know for what reason. Just heck care with him. Gay tomorrow teachers day performance haha bought teacher presents and cards. Phew! was so tiring. Went home at 4pm and suddenly fell asleep haha

This entry was posted on 8:49 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments