Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Its been a hard days night an i've been working like a dog...those were the two sentence that was sung by the beatles. Well its a tiring week for me espcially with chicken pox. Been studying and studying, well people are just worried about me but hey i will study and study. I won't stop studying because of this chicken pox. To you guys who have been countlessly messaging me asking me to come to school or asking me how am i doing, giving my homeworks, teaching me through msn. Well i can only say this four word and that is THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Love you guys. To everyone who is damn sick of waiting for me to come to school waiting for my hilarious,lame and idiotic/foolish jokes hahaha dont worry just hope and pray i will come back and when the day i come back. It will be a great and memeroiable day of your life with me hahahaha. Dont cry when i come back just SMILE =) haha.Well if you want to know more about my situation, the music i put explains about how am i doing. TAKE CARES! GOODBYE! LOVES! SEE YOU SOON!

This entry was posted on 11:39 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments