Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Went to school for my D&T. Finish up my workpiece. Me and hasbi was the only one who came for it. During our break we played computer games, Ms Yen allowed us to play since we are fasting wahahah. Hasbi keep on farting and farting while playing. Even when Ms Yen was there, he still keep on farting and she didn't even knew HAsbi farted alot of times hahahah such a disgusting fellow. Stayed until 3pm and then went off from school. Loiter around Senja viewing the scenry of the jungle...lol. Went home at 4.30. Sian arh. Tomorrow must come again cause i haven't finish sparying hais...YEA tomorrow go bishan don't what to do wahahaha. Think this month i'll be having a hard time to online cause i have my special night prayer which can last about 1hr hahaha. See how if i can online. To who ever who are waiting for me to online, ready to spam me or whatever it is,I am sorry if i never online...SORRY!!! =(

This entry was posted on 12:24 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments