Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Finally i online today hehehe..exams are killing me but nevermind just 3 papers more to go. Well the day before hari raya was tiring busy cleaning the house. The 1st day of hari raya was not that exciting as i was so tired. On the second day of hari raya went to school and i, Ameer and Syafiqah are the ones that come to school. Well nothing to post much hais. Now then can online. Bloody computer make me pissed off for no reason


My Family!! hehehe. Well The one wearing the scarf is my mom followed by my elder sister and my sister


That's the youngest child of all and very very irritating and naughty hahaha!


Well that's me Golden Slumber of the day hahaha...was so tired and the flash was so bright until cannot take it hahaha! Well at least i had fun hehe!

Ok thats it for today maybe i will be online and chating all the way hahaha.

This entry was posted on 6:56 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments