Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Today is a very tiring day. Woke up at 7 in the morning, at 7.15 went to jelapang LRT to meet up with Hasbi. Around 7.30 he didn't arrived. So i just went in to school. After ffew minutes that shorty arrive hahaha. Did our D&T car for 1 hour 30 minutes. At 9.05 went for my remedial class, on the way to the class saw Sakinah and called her. She told me that Syafiq waited for me at the LRT and asked me to go there fast. Jog my way there and saw thaht fool with her friends. She called me by her favourite nickname "idiot" hahaha, got no time to teased her back as Syafiq was waiting so give her a smile. Well i don't think she saw it hehehehehe. Meet upp with Syafiq and he told me that he couldn't enter the school as he was wearing a light blue jeans and was not allowed to enter, so went to my house and borrowed my PE shorts. Reached school about 9.30 and went in to class about 9.50. Joke my way through the class and then Syafiq went to the toilet so i followed him. He washed his face and i waited at the door. After awhile he came out and i shocked him, he shouted "OI!" and kicked me hahaha laughed all the way in the toilet hahaha. Around 12 noon went to the D&T bull's eye competition. We lose hahah cos cant climb hehe. But we met 1 ex-zhenghua student, its a lady. She talked to Me,Ameer and Hasbi hahaha joke around with her and talked. Went to Ameer's house to take don't know what thing as he need to go to causeway. But in the end didn't go cos his mom went already...hais. Went home as there was nothing much to do alone. Sleep and slack, sleep and slack..lucky exams are over. Well not sure what is happening tomorrow just hoope that it will be fine =)

This entry was posted on 9:59 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments