Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Had became an Indonesian maid for 8 hours... during my tuition around 9.30am got a call from Sabrina. Was shocked to see her name on my call list as she never wake up that early. Picked up her call and she asked whether I'm free today? So I said yes. She asked for help cause her sister is engaging today. Went to her house and saw a few people eating. Saw Adha and Ameer at a bench and was sitting there relaxing. The best part is that they said it was done. I sigh and say " What the hell, I ran like a mad dog to help" They laughed at me. Chatted with them for awhile. Then went to eat. Saw this lady, a cousin of Sabrina. She was pretty. Laugh and joke around bout her. Then people finished eating and the dishwasher went for a break. So I helped and wash the dishes. Adha and Ameer then joined. Phew, as more and more plates, cups and utensils came in, we were tired. The fun part then began. The rain was pouring like cats and dogs. All my shirt and pants was soak with water. They then splashed lots of water on me. What else, we started playing water, spraying on each other but I hate when the part where the utensils keep on coming one after another. We were frustrated and just keep on washing and washing while playing with the water. Around 6 plus, our job was nearly done but then more plates keep on coming in. WAH!!! Have to clean again the area and the plates. My clothes are damn wet and couldn't take in anymore job. Then finally the job was completely done. With all my clothes wet, i straight away went home and don't care about anything.

To Adha and Ameer: THAT WAS THE MOST ENJOYING AND SUDDEN DAY!!!
To Sabrina: Thanks for the food and hard labour. Hahaha
To Sabrina's sister: All the best with your companion.

This entry was posted on 9:19 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments