Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Yesterday was so boring. Message all my friends and called Ameer. Then at night played uno with Ameer all the way till 12 am. Was fun actually. Today in school, had 5 stations for P.E. Maths lesson as usual, boring haha. Nothing much happen in school actually. Hais why so boing?? Someone or anyone message me, I need someone to entertain me. Damn boring, wish there is a show or performance that i can go to. Study for all my test and now nothing to do. You expect me to study again? Oh please no way. Study once can already. Everything is in my head now. I don't want to overload any information to my brains. Later brain breakdown. Eh, brain breakdown?? Isn't that dead?? hahaha well obviously many want me dead haha. How irritating i can be? Well it couldn't be worse than anything. Could it? hahaha. Life is a one big game. Where only the winners are getting paid. That's a lesson to be learn. Well that's all folks. Post another time. Now i want to continue on drawing flowers and stupid stuff on my sketchbook. Since that's the only thing i can do. Feel bored or lonely, just text me. CAUSE THAT IS WHAT I FEEL RIGHT NOW LOSERS!!! HAHAHA!

This entry was posted on 8:11 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments