Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Had been busy nowadays...On monday was Adha birthday. Bashed him like hell wahahaha. Poured milk mixed with an egg. Threw water bag filled with flour, acrylic paint and water. Ran like a mad dog. Chased after Faizzul and Aliff. Was so tired after chasing them. After all the bash, Adha chased after us and dirtied our clothes. Then went to D&T to do my artifact. On tuesday I too did my artifact. Same thing on tuesday. See how busy I am. No time for family, friends and study. Yesterday did my artifact but after that went out from school and played soccer with this small group of kids. Obviously we won. The way they played was so funny until i laughed and rolled over so many times and today they still invite us to play with them again. Well that's all for today. I'll update as soon as possible. 20 June drumzout competition @ Vivo City. Please come and support. Thanks!! Bye folks!

This entry was posted on 10:01 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments