Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

HOME SWEET HOME!! Came back from AEM. 5 days straight have been going for that course. Singapore Poly, Singapore Poly, Singapore Poly, Singapore Poly and Singapore Poly. HAHAHA. After the AEM, went to Lot 1. Followed Old Fool and company. Walked here and there. Hakiim, Xiang Ang and me walked to game shop while they were busy waiting for the item. Then we went home, Left Rachael to walk alone while we secretly change direction. HAHAHA. Then at the escalator, I told Hakiim and Xiang Ang to walk away from them, leaving Rachael birthday gift with Hakiim. HAHAHA!!!. Then BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. We met back at the LRT and went home. As usual inside the LRT, us and our crap plus the fighting hahaha. Met The Famillia just to receive a bad news. ==. Ameer and Marissa broke. I was like WTH!!! 1 week never meet them, something bad happen. Bad luck? Think it's me wahahaha. Okay arh! I'm too tired. I miss my computer, MUACH!!! HAHAHA. I'll update soon. Well that's all FOLKS!! BYE!!

This entry was posted on 8:33 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments