Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE!!! In love with INSTANT NOODLES!! WOHOO!! hahaha. Yea not with a girl but with instant noodles. Had been consuming it for the past 5 days. Bought it at NTUC at a very cheap price. Then kept on eating and eating it. Mom keep nagging at me but didn't stop me because she knows i will exercise and keep my body fit and strong. Well have been quite busy these days with D&T and school work. School was fine except that there's a new system for our recess. We have to queue a 1 arm length and sit with only 6 people at a bench. Best part is that we have to go in by this entry point and wait for a few moment to buy our food. Well today right after my D&T, went to play soccer with Adha, Ameer and Hasbi near the basketball. After awhile, Rizal joined us. Played until 5.30 and was then told to go home by Mr Lim. We did what was being told. Walked my home and then I saw this honda car white in color and the number plate was very familiar. I tried to recall and later found out that it was Mr Sng wahahaha!! I didn't what his wife was doing with her face while she look at me. As if she was very shocked or making funny face wahahaha. Reached home late at about 6 and no one was at home pfft! Well on Monday i'll be going to carousel at royal scots hotel to celebrate the winning of our competition. Jealous? Anyone? Jealous? hehehe. Well i wish that it would be very fun, delicious and enjoyable moment. Well that's all folks. Update again soon! Well take care everyone. BYE!!

This entry was posted on 8:56 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments