Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Okay here’s what happened on my birthday. I’m sure many of you want to know. Came to school as per normal. My entire classmates look at me in a sarcastic manner. As usual everyone was making noise in class so I too join the fun making so much noise. Then after school, they wanted to bash me but I was busy helping Adha with his art. 2.30, I went for my D&T and complete my P-board. Went home early as I had a flu and IT”S KILLING ME!! HAHAHA. Everyone wished me as I walked out of the Lab. At night when to Sab’s block and then a ‘miracle’ happened. The bought me a cake. A slice of it had dropped before they meet me and guess what. As I was holding the cake, they use the dropped cake and splat it on my face! Went to Macdonald to wash it away. Then I remembered I had this plastic bag in my bag. So I filled it up with water and kept it inside my bag. Walked to Rizal’s house. While walking. I throw it to Adha and Sabrina. Faizzul laughed. They where wet. Sab said that she had just changed her clothes and what else, I throw another one to them again. WAHAHA! Enjoyed the time at Rizal’s house and slacked all the way till 11. Went home after that and was so tired. The End. Well that’s all folks. Update again soon!

This entry was posted on 11:07 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments