Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Okay, I know i have not been blogging this few weeks. I've been studying and preparing for my O'Level and I had just finish my prelims. How should I say, maybe my marks will be okay and it's either going up or down. Who knows besides, I am not as lazy as I was before. Today, school was as per normal. Had P.E today but I didn't bring my attire, forgot. Anyway for P.E we had this vendor who came and teach us this sport, crazy cups where we...ARGH! How should I explain this? Hmm...all I can say is that it was boring. Didn't enjoy it at all. Spent the time in school doing nothing but daydreaming. It got worse since I started learning O'Level stuff. O'Level may seem the same to me but I have a bad feeling that it will be worse. All the nights I've been spending it very wisely. It's about time for me to change my system or the way I'm living. This is my O'Level and nothing, nothing will stand in my way. Well I think that's all folks. I'll update again soon, eventually hehehe. I MISS AND LOVE YOU COMPUTER!!! HAHAHA!

This entry was posted on 8:56 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments