Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

9th day of Ramadan. Well it was nothing. I can handle the hunger but not the thirst. I had been going to night classes everyday. Right after practice for teacher's day, I went home to change and then went back to school. Break my fast there and studied at school too. It is a tiring week for me. Look at how busy I am. I have no time to play games, slack or even chat on Msn. 31th August is teacher's day celebration. MUST WATCH! I don't know what to expect from it. Just that I'm too tired to do things. My brain is like going to pop any sooner. I need a break. Hmm...well I don't know what to post. Eh I just remembered about an incident on friday after the friday prayers. Well I was on the way to meet Adha when suddenly this little boy had a rental house advertisement on his bag. Ammer, Faizzul and me laughed about it. I go the boy and ask him how much does the rent of his house cost. He was blur. Then I ask again about the rental but this time with a reason, I have no house to live. He then walked away from me very quickly. HAHAHA! I didn't meant to bully him, but I couldn't take it when his face became blur. You should see the expression on his face. It was very funny. Well I can't carry on much longer but just to remind everyone to come on monday. That's all folks. See ya!

This entry was posted on 11:16 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments