Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Wah today is the fasting month and there is a lot of things happening. A lot of clashes. Teachers day performance and practice. Maths remedial and evening classes. Not to forget, fasting. I don't mind the fasting but the clashes. ARGH!! Never mind that, I failed my maths by 2 marks! Out of all subject why maths?! It is the important subject for me to pass. 2 more marks! Please at least give me a method mark. I passed my english, ss, N'Level malay and D&T. Man! Now I'm having a hard time to play computer games. Busy with O'Level stuff. Actually, I'm lazy to switch on the computer and play. Studying all the way and sometimes I'm addicted to it. What to do? At least I'm doing something better and worth to be done. Well think that's all folks. I want to play computer games HAHAHA. Since I'm free and if you guys waited for me to online but I didn't, I'm so sorry. BYE!!

This entry was posted on 3:14 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments