Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

School has just reopen and I hate it! hahahaha! Well on the first day, we already started cracking our head with Chemistry. A lot of the sec 3 stuff I had forgotten and I was a bit slow. Only 5 malay boys were in sec 5. Well on the 2nd was the most greatest day of my life. All of us joked around and played. We even called the staircase outside of the class "Marina Step" hahahaha! We then snap a picture of us together with chinese boys and then rushed back in class cause Mdm Masrena was coming. After school we had CCA publicity. Busked all the way. We too had performance today in the hall which was fun. There're a lot of things I wanna say but i haven't got the time. Sorry need to go now. I'm off studying tonight. Sms or call me if you want. CHOW!! Bye and that's all folks


Brothers of 5N2

This entry was posted on 6:28 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments