Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Came back from drum practice. Finally enjoyment! Only a few of us came down. Syafiq, Nazri, Firdaus, Ali, Siraj, Faiz, Hafiz and me> Ayis came down last minute. Practiced for CCA Publicity and NTU on the upcoming performance in January. Woke up at 9.30am, was damn late. Supposed to report at 9.45am. Bath and get ready to hit the road by then it was 10.05am hahahaha! I thought that I was the only person late but it turned out to be that I was the first one hehehe. Draw out the drum room’s key and jamming for a while. At around 10.30, all of them started to come down, One by one. How irritating ==. Practiced all the way till 1.30pm. Then, Mr Yaziz invited Syafiq, Nazri and me to the kopitiam and slack there. Drank and ate there. Students from Greenridge Pri Sch disturbed 2 monkeys, a mother and child who was staying there. The monkeys started playing with them but they were afraid of it. The four of us laughed seeing the monkey playing with them. Then two policeman came down to get rid of the monkeys but it took them a long time to do it. Especially the child. There was this old man started to shoot rubber bands at the monkey. I was damn pissed off for such animal abuse but I couldn’t do anything. The monkey ran around the kopitiam and climb onto Syafiq’s seat. He was scared and of course me too. It my first time a monkey sat on my lap and wanted to fall asleep. Cats and dogs love to sleep on my lap and now a monkey hahahaha! After eating, Syafiq, Nazri and I sat at the nearby blocks to chit chat and soon after that, we went home. Well think that’s all folks, I have to go now. Didn’t slept yesterday and I have to go out tonight and also I have drum practices. Update again soon, BYE!

This entry was posted on 4:25 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments