Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Hmm...I have nothing much to post. Okay let share what had happened during the open house. On the first day, I woke up late cause did my practice and went home late around 10.30 at night practicing the Djembe. Then woke up around 11am. Supposedly to report at 11.30. Yes to you guys, it might be still early but it took me 20 min to bath and 10 min to change. So 30 minutes gone. Thought I was the one who is late but the all of them were ==. Set the booth up and had a last minute practice. Thought that open house would be boring but it turn out differently. Spent most of the time looking at other CCA booth instead of taking care of our own booth. Cool huh? After that, we dominated the hall playing badminton, soccer and crack out stupid and silly jokes with the Malay Department girls. At around 1.45pm, Adha and his family came along with Sabrina. His brother gonna join Zhenghua. Spent few minutes with them and at 3pm , they went home and we continued to control the hall again. Went home around 6.30 cause I have to accompany Syafiq.

Then on Saturday, we reported in school at 8.30 but I came early to practice. I'm into Djembe right now. Learning the instrument and killing time. Yup to kill time. !/3 of the day, I spent jogging alone or with friends. Another 1/3, slacking and studying and the other 1/3 playing computer games or spending time with my family. Well anyway at the open house, Hasbi, Sharil, Firman and me played soccer. While I was about to kick the ball with full strength, Rachael smsed me ==. The ball then went moving slowly. They laughed at me as i laid on ground. Ya thanks a lot hahahaha! After playing soccer, we went to the P.E department and played badminton. Played a few rounds and then Dirah and Amelia joined us. Played along with them and then we took our B.M.I. Mine was 20.1 which was normal, phew! Took all of their B.M.Is and laughed at their results. Well okay, that's it then. I could carry on but I'm too tired to type or rather lazy to type hahaha. That's all folks. Update again soon! Bye!

This entry was posted on 10:18 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments