Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Did nothing much today. Woke up and was surprise to my mom at home. She was supposed to go to work but didn't. i don't know why. She said she wanted to clean the house. I was like ughh!! hahaha. When she says "clean the house" is really like hari raya is tomorrow. She would take out all those pans, plates and cups out form the drawer and clean them up. Then she would clean the windows. Yup the whole house. She asked for my help but i told her that I will be sending Mei Ting's present. However, instead of her cleaning the house, it turns out to be that I was the one cleaning the house. Did what she would usually do in 2 hours!! Around 2.45 i got changed and was on my way to meet Adha under Faizzul's block. While waiting, Mei Ting sms me saying that she had just woke up. 3pm?! What the hell!! While waited for Adha, I looked at the present and found out that the bloody card is missing. I walked around 538 and couldn't find it. Then Adha came. We walked around the estates, wasted our time singing to skid row's song. Around 4.15 went to Mei Ting's block to pass her gift. DAMN!! Everytime when someone came unexpectedly, I will go speechless!! Didn't say much to Mei Ting because she came out of no where. Then Adha decided to go Greenridge but I wanted to go home. So I went home and while I was on my way home, I saw Mei Ting's card. YES THAT BLOODY CARD!! IT WAS ON THE DAMN ROAD RUN OVER BY CARS!! Why must it happened to me?? Lucky that she didn't know about it. If she found out, I'll be dead. Went home feeling tired and didn't know what the hell to do. Well that's all folks. Update again soon. BYE!

This entry was posted on 9:59 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments