Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

WHAT A MESS!!! Cleaned yup my room and what the hell. there were a lot of dust under my bed. Papers, books, notes, and bags all under my bed and not to forget my little brother's stuff. KIDS!! All I have to do. What an irritant. Well I can't live without this computer. So I decided to online and have some fun. PLayed counter-strike. Becoming a freak right now. Hmm...it's like months I have not seen my classmates. All of them knew I'm very busy. Well I am that busy. Nobody messaged me. Except for Mdm Isnani. I thought that I could spend the rest of the days with my friends but I have plans. CCA, open house and Drumzout. When will I enjoy? Currently I've been studying with Faizzul and Juhairi. Went to a lot of chemistry and physics classes. Not to mention the Mother Intensive. ARGH!! That's a killer but hey I've seen some improvements. well for Language subject, you don't really study. You only have to read some great essays and copy the way they tell their story. Well that's what I do. Even though there is no originality, still I have no choice but to follow it. Well forget bout studies. I plan to go out and watch some movies. Anyone want to join me?? HAHAHA!! Enjoy the day at the beach. Yes the beach. While writing I could smell the sea. The salty taste of it could be felt in my throat. The strong wind blowing straight at my face, whispering with it's seductive voice. HAHAHAHA!!! Okay, I'll stop. So how's life? A lot of problems I've been through, yet one problem remains. It's so hard to solve this but I could do it on my own. Nah, I won't say it. Let me handle it. Besides, I'm a strong guy. Not a gay. Well that's all folks. Update again soon! BYE!!

This entry was posted on 9:12 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments