Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Well well well, look at how am I doing. Well I'm fine, just slacking around this few days. It seems that i couldn't do anything much. Well at least I'm having fun rather feeling bored for the past 3 years. The holidays during that time was very boring. I had to spent 4 days playing games just to get rid of the bored. I even chatted with my friends till 3a.m and it just couldn't get rid of the bored. I've been jogging every morning. It seems that I'm getting out of shape. Firstly, I'm getting skinny then I started to get fat. Now, I'm back to shape. Well in the afternoon, I spent the time resting or rather slacking at home and at night I would be spending the time at home with my family or wasting my time on the computer. Slept rather late on friday which was about 2.30a.m. Couldn't sleep. I didn't know why. Well if any of you is feeling bored, call me or message me. I'll surely entertain regardless of the time. Well that's all folks (It has been awhile since I never use that phrase HAHAHA!). Update again. In the meanwhile, enjoy your nights. BYE!

This entry was posted on 12:17 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments