Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Finally my cousins and uncle came to my grandmother's house.Now i feel happy cos there is someone to help me.Now the problem is my laptop which i'm using now needs to be charge every 3 days! Today at school very sian arh.Very boring. No more air rifle i guess. Anyway on Sat i went t o senja grand NTUC, i saw i very pretty gal.WHOO! At the counter she smiled at me and replied her smiled. At 1st i thought she laugh at me cos i was wearing something funny but then i realised she was laughing at me going to NTUC shopping for food. Is that funny to u? I guess not and i too think the same way. Back to the story, after that i went home. As my house is on the 2nd floor i decided to take the stairs. I went up and had difficulties in opening the door. Suddenly someone opened the door for me and guess what it was the whom i saw at the NTUC. I later found out that she was my neighbour's sis. Can imagine? Her sis iis a chinese marriede to a malay guy. But don'worry shes going to be mine. WHOO!!!!!

This entry was posted on 8:11 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments