Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Today is the best day of my life, i spend 3/4 of the day at school talking to my friends cos no teacher around. Dunno why alot of teacher on mc. My MT, ENG & D&T teacher never come school. Bloody great. But if there is no D&T very boring cos D&T is fun. Tml practical whoo!!!. But tml i go and study with the fool if she want to study.But judging by her face she will eventually study. Maybe we study with mt. Dat mdm tan don wan to teach us. wat kind of teacher. My blog is not completely done. I 'll from Rachael bout this blog and see wether she can help me. Bear in mind that Rachael is a boy disguise as a gal. So if u want to state with her BECAREFUL!!!

This entry was posted on 10:44 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments