Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Today is my bad day. Could u believe what my PE teacher did to my class? The 2nd day of PE lesson she made us run 2.4km. Luckily i got the stamina to run 2.4. Many of my friends ask me: u run 2.4 ah? It makes my blood boils man but what to do, i cannot rebel to my teacher. i'm not that type of guy to show my rebellious attitude to an older person. Luckily i respect her if not her face blue-black already.Then after school i play in the rain which bloody fun. If only my friends was with me don't care lah boy or girl atleast they are with me playing in the rain. Think i'm going school tml going to have fever. Yea great!!!

This entry was posted on 5:24 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments