Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Just return home from my grandmother's house had a feast at her house. Play soccer at the court infront her house then got one aunty scol us for playing infront her house and wanted to report police if we never go. So stupid. We stop den return to the house. At 7pm most of my relatives went home already. Then my family left me alone and some of my relative alone so i go bukit panjang at 11pm then meet Michelle at Greenridge wah wait for her so long. About 30 minutes ya then very tiring sia waiting for her. Chat with her for awhile don't know what the hell i was mumbling about. I return home and straight away online. Then tuesday got soccer tournament with the express boys. Got to concentrate on that since the exams are over. I pass my MT paper 1, 37/70 ya very good.

This entry was posted on 11:35 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments