Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Today went to Sakura Tech for D&T excursion but before that WTH i lose when playing bluff. Then i was dare. I must ask Azyani for stead WTF!!. They say must be very really so at 1st i go to her then they keep on laughing. So i took off my glasses then say to her. I say " Azyani when i 1st saw u at school i had fallen in love with u , so if can i want to stead with u" After that the whole malay boys laugh like hell. If i get the video from nazri i post it. Back to the Sakura Tech. The place was like so bloody high tech. I always disturb Mr Loy for no reason and he was so blur didn't know that i was refering to him. I called him names. Eat alot of food. I ate 7 plates of mee siam, 10 nuggets, 3 pizza,3 brownies and my favaourite 13 muffins. Then in the bus when returning home, they make alot of noise and everyone is sleeping, i just kept quiet and look out the window. Haiz

This entry was posted on 9:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments