Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Today went out with my friends. Went to mall sight seeing. Then Benedict went home cause his mom sick only left me alone with 3 girls...like bodyguard haha. Then we went to greenridge. At there Cheryl's friend talk with me all the way. Disturb her like hell but not like the way i disturb Cheryl and Rachael. Since she 1st time with us so must make her get use to the way i joke. Then on the way home saw my brother on the way to my house. Walk with him...then he ask me accompany him to go to town in my heart i say WHAT THE HELL?!?! As if he is scared i mean c'mon 18 years old wants a 15 years old boy to company him?? If it was me then different story. Return home at 8. wah so tiring

This entry was posted on 11:37 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments