Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Update my blog using my handphone hahaha very anxious about it haha...yesterday slept late around 3am was sleeping peacefully when suddenly my handphone rang at 6.23am. It was the fool hahaha. Wish me good morning and told me after she come back can chat with her. LOL, thought she go Taiwan next week haha anyway I was dreaming of falling from a waterfall when she message me. ARGGHH!! spoils my sleep hahaha but nevermind. She needed to tell something to me. Then around 11.30am, Adha message me adn ask whether i can come to his house at 12noon. Another spoiler, i was dreaming of sky diving and suddenly my bloody phone rang. ARRGGGHHH!!! HAHAHA. Today did nothing much, just watch tv and play games haha. Jump from blog to blog. Look at Rachael's blog and saw on her tagboard. Everyone misses her but not me, never! hahahaha wah if she see this when she return either she will be angry or heartbroken. Well just hope that she won't read it haha. Tomorrow going for my Friday prayer and then go to Adha's house to slack. HAHA Well that's it for today. Update again some other day.

This entry was posted on 9:53 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments