Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Went to Plaza to change my new shoes. Waste of time, bought new PC game for me to spend the ending days of the holidays. Yesterday night my little brother sleep with my parents in their room. So spacious hahaha but that night i felt something was not right. I suddenly got breathless and couldn't sleep that night. I say my Gods name a lot of time think more than thrice. Opened my eyes and saw nothing but i feel as if someone was on me. Then i got out of my bed and wanted to go to the kitchen but my knees felt as if they were loose. As if someone masturbate more then 10 times. After awhile i finally got control over my legs. Went to the toilet and erhem did my business hahaha and slept. Around 11am went to school and took my reserved books. Left only CME to claim. Well that's it then I'm out of things to say. Don't know why i'm speechless. Okay bye!

This entry was posted on 10:20 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments