Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Stayed at home today. Played Xbox games, Ratatouille. Kind of fun and a bit dizzy. Played from morning till night and completed all the levels hehe. House bill confirm go up and my mom will scold me hahaha. Sunday gonna go out with family and relative walk to don't know where. FINALLY THERE WILL BE FUN HAHAHA. CHALET! YEA. Tomorrow slack haha. Day after tomorrow, slack. Next week, slack. Next month, slack. Next year,slack. Next decade, slack. Next century, slack. Next lightyears, slack. Everyday is a slacking day for me. DOn't know what is wrong with me these days. Kept singing to myself. Any song that comes to my head i will sing and try out my imagined drum. Nearly about 10 songs stucked in my head and i can recall all the lyrics. My family looked at me and say "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!" "No I'm not" I replied with a slumber face ==. Where's the fun? Next year....next year is next year problem don't want to think about it. So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so bored. Next big thing i'll do is read after bored of reading, i'll do my holiday homework. That's the end of my 'wonderful' life today. HEHEHEHE. Don't worry this is just temporary. Next years holiday there will be NO BOREDNESS hahaha. I can assure that.

This entry was posted on 10:28 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments