Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Went to the doctor and the doctor said my leg is fine, its just a side effect of my previous leg injury. Now I don't need to worry about it anymore. Just that my leg need rest after a very harsh activity. Okay, change my blog skin again. Nothing to do. So sian. Forget to tell, after my check up. My dad massage my leg, put some ginger on it and wrap up with cloth and bandage. WHAT THE HELL!!! at night i have a hard time sleeping. My leg keep on...don't know how to explain it but IT WAS DAMN PAINFUL!!! hahaha. Went out of my room and bloody hell there was not a pain when i walk. Looked at the clock and it was 4am. Lucky my dad was not asleep yet. Knocked on his door and told him what happened. He said remove the bandage and the ginger. I did wah so obedient HAHAHA!!. After awhile the pain gone and i can sleep well.

THE END!!!

This entry was posted on 11:17 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments