Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Finally at home resting for the 1st time hehehe. Had open house today. Perform a lot of time. Well lets skip that. I just hate to talk about school today. Have been online from don't what time to what time. I just appear offline cos no mood to chat. Since the camp i receive a lot of message from Yan Ling haha...keep on messaging and messaging hahaha can't stand it. Laugh and laugh, think can go crazy. Everyone i talk to is always laughing never serious haha. Talk about a lot of things from relationship all the way till what i wanna be when i grow up hahaha. Life is so boring. Well i'm not asking to die early just that i need a miracle to happen to me. Something fun which i will never forget in my entire life. Never before this bored feeling will go away in my life. Now i'm online on my com and don't know what to do think i lie on my bed.BYE!

This entry was posted on 12:17 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments