Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Today last tday of the camp heheh long time nvr post...okok lah i know, damn busy. Still at the camp using the camp laptop..ok you might be wondering how come camp got laptop?? Well not olnly laptop, our room is not a tent but a hostel..so you guys can imagine how the camp is like, all is air conditioned. Miss my pals and family although it's just 4 days and 3 nights but i make new friends here and i was so quiet and didn't know what to do. Tomorrow is the school open house, haven't practice for my beat...WTF! well last minute practice don't worry. I will perform well. Just watch and see...hais don't know what to say. I'm speechless these days..don't know why usually i'm the nosiest guy and now i'm the most quietest guy...everybody's changing even me. Well i'll update some other time.

This entry was posted on 10:29 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments