Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Another sickening day at home and didn't know what to do. Damn this leg. Why must this kind of things happen to me? Is this a joke or a challenge in life that i have to face or is it a punishment for me? Only God knows. But please i need a way to free myself from this things. If I don't do it, who will?? Sometimes I wonder, why are we created? And for what purpose?? That's for us to find out. Only thing i knew is that i have to face everything on my own. *sigh* Wake up this morning and still nothing to do. Next week will a busy day for me. Cant attend Marissa's party. So sian and very pathetic. Miss my friends. Love them, loved my family HAHAHAHA!! Wished i can change the time but nah it will be a disaster hahaha. Especially an idiot like me controling time, right Rachael?? hahaha don't worry bout that she will agree hahaha. Well that's it for tonight post again some other time. Loves Hannan =) A thousand smiles by me. Cheer up

Sorry Marissa, I can't attend your party =(

This entry was posted on 11:20 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments