Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Today was the Chinese New Year concert. Played all the time behind stage. Was so bored while waiting for our turn to perform. Play and play. Then went to the hall to watch other performance. Ease my boredness. HAHA. After the singing performances, it was ours to perform. YESSA!!! haha. That performance was the most different performance from the rest. We jump like hell, dance like hell and beat like hell HAHAHA!!. After school went to Sabrina's house and watch Dawn of the dead, bloody hell the show keep stucking and stucking. Watch other movies. Think is Ghost potrait. Ameer and Marissa cramp on me. Alot of susupense but very very very irritating when you watch with friends hahaha. Went home about 4pm. Now I'm watching Forbidden Kingdom. So great. Didn't have the chance to watch when it's shown on the cinema. Well that's it folk post another day. If i got the video of our performance I'll post it. I got hilarious comment from my friends HAHA. Okay, Bye!

This entry was posted on 10:38 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments