Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Went to plaza to study with Adha, Ameer and Sabrina. Went there about 1.45pm. Adha told me that it was their anniversary. Did my homeworks. Adha couldn't stop taking my ugly face in a candid way. So irritating. Sang some songs together with him. Can duet arh both of us. HAHA. Ameer came bout 4pm. Said 3.30 but came 4+ worse than Marissa. After that Syafiq, Nazri and khairi came to join us but then Khairi left cause he needs to go to his grandmother's house. Played wrestling games through Syafiq's psp. Lose to Ameer the lanjang. Reached home about 6.20. Chatted with Khairi in msn and on the phone with Ameer. We had difficulties with some D&T stuff and now i'm slacking around on the computer didn't know what to do. I don't know why i love the computer more than myself. HAHA. Alone at home, everyone went to grandmother's house. She sicked. Hope she will cure. Love her so much. Seeing her go is the most saddest part of my life. I could remember clearly, when i was a small kid. I couldn't be separated from my mom. I would cry if she is not in my sight. Everywhere she goes, i would follow but my grandmother would be the one taking over her place and give the same love as my mom. Okay i got to admit, i was a cry baby when i was small. Now not anymore only that i couldn't be separated from my mom. Still got the old me inside. HAHA. Well i changed a lot. Remembering the past would make me happy but remembering the new me would make me feel sad. I could go on blabering about me but i won't. So this is where i will stop. Nights!

This entry was posted on 11:32 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments