Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Tomorrow will be the first day of school and i'm prepared for it. Well something is definitely something is wrong with me. I've been reading poetry and i came up with a few poems of my own. HAHAHA!! Now is not the time for me to post the poems but someday i will and maybe you might like it. I won't guarantee that it will be a good one but i'll try to make it sounds nice. Did nothing much today just type the lyrics of a few songs in my handphone. You might say "So bored until type lyrics in phone ar?" and the answer will be a yes. Miss my friends and miss disturbing them. Hehe. That's all for today folks. See you tomorrow for those who read this. BYE!!

This entry was posted on 10:23 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments