Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

TIRED TIRED TIRED!! HAHAHA. Well it's the night of Hari Raya and I'm all worn out. Tired of cleaning the house and now look at it, all in a mess again. I have not finished cleaning it. I've cleaned my room, living room, sister's room, study room and the kitchen. Left my Mom and dad's room and not to mention the toilet! Will be doing a lot of visiting and eating. ARGH!! Not eating. I've been eating less this few days. Think I can't make it. Well that's all folks, need to continue to clean the house. To all muslims and non-muslims, I would like to ask for forgiveness for any wrong doings or hurt your feeling. You know me, once I'm hyper-active I could get out of control. BYE AND SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

This entry was posted on 9:55 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments