Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Well It's the september holiday and what I did? Basically, I study. Building up my sec 4 foundation so that I don't have to study them again. Well things have been great this week. I get to study peacefully and I learnt a lot of valuable lessons. Well enough of me talking about studies. Well I had fun playing soccer with the sec 5. It was exhausted but hey I enjoyed it. Laughed and laughed while playing. Spending my time with Johairi and not with my classmates, They're having N Level and I have nothing to do but study and play. It's the first time I played since I was so addicted to study until I never updated my blog, my facebook account was disabled. Isn't it great?! HAHAHA! Well Hari Raya is just around the corner. I have this sad feeling in my heart which I don't know why. If want to be sad about someone, I have no girlfriends, my family is fine and healthy, friends are not the problem although some of them are like obstacles in my way. I just don't know what is wrong. Hmm...talking about friends, it's been a long time not meeting them. These days, I've been serious. There're no jokes cracked by me, only some. Some might know what are the jokes. I'm just bored. There are at times where I feel like going out but you know me, a lazy bump I am. Well think that's all folks. Update again soon. BYE!

This entry was posted on 1:18 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments