Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Wow! How many days have I not been on the com? A lot of thing happened these few days. I went on Hari Raya outing on Monday and yesterday. On Monday, we went to all the 4N2 classmate's house. On this day itself, I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to register a new line for my phone. Went there by cab and back to Bukit Panjang by cab too. Somewhere in the afternoon, we went to Hasbi's house at Yishun by cab and after that we went to Mr Ahamd's house at Yeo Chu Kang, countryside road. The house was damn big. All air-conditioned. At around 7.30 we board a bus to Adha father's house at Woodlands. Then went to Yew Tee by cab again to Eliyana's house. After that, I went home as there's a lot of people coming to my house for the celebration.

Then on Tuesday, I went to Johairi's house as all of us were meeting there. Again I woke up at 8.30 and got ready for the outing. Around 11.30 we went to Ameer's house and then headed to Ilyas's. After Ilyas's house, Johairi, Marissa, Ameer and me took the cab just to go to Segar ==. After all the walking around Jo's friends, we went to my house. Relax for awhile. In the mean time I take a look at the street directory just to see how stations to Yeo Chu Kang. After that went to Faizzul's house. I slept there for awhile. Was too tired actually. I too slept at Adha's house. Next to Mr Ahmad's house again. Then to Telok Blangah heights, Ms Siti's house. Ate pizza there. hehehehe. After that back to Bukit Panjang in a a cab. Let me see how many cabs did I took? Around, 8 times on these two days? A lot eh? Me and Johairi came out with a lot of money. At around 9.30, I have to went home cause there's a riot again hahahaha. This time not a lot of people came to my house. Now I'm sitting at the com playing games heheh. Update again soon. Bye folks

This entry was posted on 1:36 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments