Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

I'm sick!! Man must it be now?! In the middle of something important? Thanks to my mom, I can't go to school. She kept on complaining about my sickness and then my dad said "Go to the clinic tomorrow" I was like zzz...I had never rest at home when I'm sick. I will always go to school quietly without anyone knowing hehehe. But hey, I have a good sense of hygiene, okay? Well at first i thought of what an unlucky day but think again, I CAN DO MY D&T!!! hahahaha. I can study for the test and have a bloody good rest. Still I'll miss lesson. Gained something, lose something. URGH!! Well think that's all folks. Kinda of lazy to carry on. Update again soon!! BYE!!

This entry was posted on 10:04 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments