Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Well I'm posting again. You guys wanna know my schedule? Don't be shocked!

Monday: English remedial, 3.30 - 4.30
Tuesday: D&T remedial, 2.30 - 3.30 and CNY rehearsal, 3.30 - 6.30(estimated)
Wednesday: Chemistry or Maths, 2.30 - 3.30 and CNY rehearsal, 3.30 - 6.30(estimated) or drums, 3.30 - 5.30
Thursday: Physics remedial, 2.30 - 3.30 and drums, 3.30 - 5.30

Upcoming performance: CNY, NYGH, Drumzout or maybe YOG!

I'm gonna have a very hectic schedule this year. Almost everyday I'll be going home late. I appear exhausted every day. Total Defense is around the corner and the practice too is sometime tiring. I can't afford to waste any time. Hell is coming but heaven will be after that. Sometimes, I feel like going to the tallest building in Singapore and shout aloud!! But cannot. I'll be caught for creating a nuisance hehehehe!! Well I think that's all folks. I'm kind of tired. BYE!!

This entry was posted on 10:56 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments