Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

It's the eve of Chinese New Year and guess what? There's no one walking on the pathway! It was 8.30pm. I walked alone in the streets. At first I went to Senja Grand to buy some things but it was closed. Then I went to Greenridge. while walking, I found myself alone. I thought to myself. Is it 8.30 or 3.30? Can't believe it would be that creepy during the Chinese New Year. Much worst than Hungry Ghost Festival. But who cares. I could hear people laughing. Some were eating together as a family. Kinda of fun. There was one particular part where I was on my way to Greenridge, I saw Mr Sng's car!! Hahaha. Well had CNY performance on friday. After that, I went to my grandmother's house. Gonna have one hell of a time for the holidays! Well I think, that's all folks. Update again!

This entry was posted on 10:58 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments