Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

The continueation of part 1 haha... hais so tired sia today, went to town again, this time my aunty bought me a laptop again. I ask her " what about the old laptop?" she say "That 1 can keep or give someone else." In my heart i say isnt that wasting money??. Spent 2hrs just looking for a laptop. my brother was so impatient to try out his new skateborad. I told himw to wait but he keep on saying 'faster'. I just pick a laptop and straight away skate with my brother... so lame lar he, go there make stunt and all failed. But when i try all is a success. Haha. Got money from my aunty and unlce since they don't know what want. When they ask me i only say " You wish me to be a better man, clever, obedient, prosper in life and long lived can" They laughed when i said that. They say people usually ask for things but i was different. I said nevermind. Its better to be different from everybody. Wenr home bout 9pm and tomorrow got to go blue room for failing maths test. Well i hope i never failed. Wish me luck!

This entry was posted on 9:22 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments